- Reduces hot flashes and night sweats
- Helps with insomnia
- Supports balanced mood and reduces moodiness
- Soothes restlessness and irritability
- Improves skin health and prevents menopausal acne
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) is a relaxing nerve tonic and has been used over the ages as a remedy for female gynaecological problems
- Recent clinical studies done in Germany have confirmed that Cimicifuga is strongly estrogenic and that it is effective in relieving menopausal symptoms
- It has as its main constituents triterpene glycosides, cinnamic acid derivatives, chromone, isoflavones, tannins and salicylic acid
- Pulsatilla Vulgaris (Pasque Flower) is an important nerve relaxant and mild sedative, which is also a soothing analgesic for the female reproductive organs
- Pulsatilla has also been used by patients trying to recover from dependence on benzodiazepine tranquillisers
- 10 to 15 drops in a 1/4 glass of water three times daily or as prescribed
- Comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and can be diluted in water or juice
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh), Pulsatilla Vulgaris (Pasque Flower), Ethanol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.