- Natural homeopathic remedy
- May help to reduce mild symptoms of anxiety
- May help to manage panic attacks
- May help to improve quality of sleep
- Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegetarians with dairy
- Children ages 1-6: As a regular supplement, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue or chew in the mouth three times daily. During times of stress or when symptoms are acute, the frequency of dosage can be increased to five or six times daily.
- Children older than 6: One tablet three times daily (may be crushed into a powder and sprinkled in the mouth).
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
The Natural Way
- Make sure that you eat regular hearty meals, have sufficient sleep and also exercise regularly
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and CNS depressants, especially alcohol
- Try not to let your mind get the better of you by running away with negative thoughts of death, disaster or fainting.
- Slow down your breathing by closing your eyes, taking SLOW deep breaths and blowing each breath out through pursed lips.
- Don’t concentrate too hard on the symptoms as this will only increase your anxiety.
- Try to simply ‘let go’ of the need to stop the attack and rather try to ride it out - getting yourself ‘through’ the worst of it until it passes.
- Keep in mind there is no actual danger in having a panic attack.
- Reassure yourself that the fear of harm is only sustaining the attack and allowing it to last longer than necessary!
- Tablets: 180 pillules.
- Ferrum phos (D6), Kali phos (D6), Mag phos (D6), Lactose (Inactive Ingredient)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.