- Natural homeopathic remedy
- May help reduce inflammation
- May help with muscle spasms and stiffness
- Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Chronic: 10-15 drops in ¼ cup water three times daily.
- Acute: 5 drops in ¼ cup water every 30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside.
- Do not exceed 10 acute doses in 12 hours.
- Safety has not been established during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
The Natural Way
- Taking good care of your back and spine can go a long way to protecting you from debilitating back pain and sciatica though some causes are not easily preventable.
- Regular exercise, especially exercise that strengthens your core muscles like Pilates and controlled strength-training of your abdomen and lower back, will provide spinal stability and improve posture.
- When sitting, maintain good posture by keeping your feet flat on the floor, your arms on the armrests or desk and your lower spine supported by a well-designed chair or the addition of a rolled-up towel or cushion in the small of your back.
- When lifting heavy objects bend down at your knees instead of your back and carry the object at waist level, held close to your body.
- Sleep on a firm mattress and avoid using more than one pillow.
- Gentle stretching exercises of the lower back will help to relieve compression of the nerve. Ask your physical therapist to give you exercises to do at home and avoid any jerking, bouncing or twisting movements.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Zanthoxylum clava herculis, Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile), Arctium lappa (Burdock), Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil's Claw), Rhus tox (30C), Colocynthis (30C), Ethanol (Natural Preservative).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/07/2021, By ZukiswaMarked relief of wpain in the buttock
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.