- Natural homeopathic remedy
- May help calm and settle your child
- May help reduce night-time associated anxiety
- Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Acute: Sprinkle 1 pinch onto the tongue. Repeat after 10-15 minutes if needed.
- Preventive: Sprinkle 1 pinch onto the tongue before bedtime. May be repeated during the night if needed.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
The Natural Way
- There is much that can be done to support healthy sleep patterns, sweet dreams and peaceful nights in children.
- Make sure you follow a consistent night time routine and avoid rich, heavy meals or foods high in sugar or stimulants at night.
- Keep the bedroom calm and peaceful with no rough and tumble games or dramatic frightening TV programs to disturb your child’s emotional equilibrium.
- Research has shown that children who watch scary movies at night are prone to nightmares.
- Rather read a sleepy bedtime story before tucking your little angel up in bed – it will benefit both a peaceful night as well as provide an excellent bonding experience for parent and child (and who knows, you may also get to fall asleep naturally!)
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Aconite (30C), Kali Phos (6C), Nat. Sulph. (6C), Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower), Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/03/2020, By biancaHelped me with my anxiety
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.