- Natural homeopathic remedy
- May relieve acute burning and indigestion
- May relieve digestive discomfort
- May soothe lining of stomach and oesophagus
- Manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Dilute 10 drops in ¼ cup water and sip slowly.
- Dosage may be repeated every 20-30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
The Natural Way
- A lot can be done to support soothed digestion and harmony in the stomach.
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day can help to aid digestion.
- Food selection is crucial – as some foods (such as most condiments, spicy foods and junk foods) can contribute to common burning sensations in the stomach and oesophagus.
- Eating before bedtime can also prove problematic, as gravity is then working against the stomach and may cause common acid reflux.
- Maintaining a healthy weight and wearing loose fitting clothes can also help your digestive system to function properly.
- Relaxation is key – activities like yoga and meditation can help to soothe the nerves and support calm digestion. Digestion is often affected by stress!
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Calc Phos (D6), Carbo Veg (6C), Nat Phos (D6), Mag Carb (6C), Silicea (D6).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/03/2020, By RosieThis product works well. very satisfied.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.