- De-alcoholised red wine
- Made from Pinotage
- Dark cherry red colour
- Aromas of bright fruit
- Delicate, well-balanced taste
- Matures for 6 months
- Alcohol is removed without the use of chemicals
- Free from additives
- Fewer calories than alcoholic wine
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Velvet Red is best served chilled alongside a meal.
Please Note: Norah’s Valley wine contains traces of alcohol (0.2%).
- Store in a cool, dry place & serve chilled.
Did you know? Norah’s Valley wine is de-alcoholised through the process in which the wine is put through a spinning cone that sends it through different membranes at high revolution, removing the alcohol.
- 750ml bottle.
- Grapes, Yeast, Proteolytic Enzymes, Sulphite, Concentrated Grape Juice.
- Burgundy glass bottle with a beautiful label that is closed with a screw cup lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product13/08/2021, By DominiqueI have tasted many of the de-alcholised red wine, and Norah's Valley is the only one that does not taste like it has been watered down. This 2018 Pinotage has great deep colour and you can taste that it has characteristics of Pinotage. It is also not as sweet as some of the other brands. Love how one can get all the benefits of wine without having to worry about the alcohol and drinking and driving.11/12/2020, By VeronicaTruly a velvety red! Delicious, not acidic. Best served chilled in my opinion. A lovely dry wine without the after-effects!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.