- 33% cocoa solids blended with coconut butter & lightly toasted coconut pieces
- Made in the Western Cape with love & local flavour
- Ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa from Western Uganda
- No added sugar (nothing, niks, null!)
- Delicious & nutritious monk fruit extract adds natural sweetness
- No artificial colourings, sweeteners, stabilisers or preservatives
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Free from gluten, soya & dairy
- Free from GMOs
- Free from palm oil
- Certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Certified KETO-friendly
- Certified Halaal
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Break off a piece of this delicious chocolate bar.
- Pop it into your mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container after opening.
- This product is heat sensitive.
- Nett Weight: 80 g.
- Chocolate contains Cocoa solids 33% minimum.
- Coconut Nut Butter (26%), Sweetener: Erythritol, Cocoa Nibs*, Non-GMO Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Butter*, Coconut Pieces (10%), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, monk fruit extract, Vanilla
- *Rainforest Alliance Certified
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1903
- Protein (g): 5.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 5.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.2
- Total Fat (g): 44.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 33.7
- of which Trans Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 9.5
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 1.2
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6
- Sodium (mg): 24
- Tree Nuts.
- Made in a factory that uses cow’s milk, egg, peanuts & tree nuts.
- FSC certified paper & cardboard wrapper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By JeneceCoconutty, creamy, tasty and yum! If you don't really like coconut, this is not the chocolate for you. It is really good and melts really well too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.