- 33% cocoa solids blended with cashew nut butter & lightly roasted cashew pieces
- Made in the Western Cape with love & local flavour
- Ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa from Western Uganda
- No added sugar (nothing, niks, null!)
- Delicious & nutritious monk fruit extract adds natural sweetness
- No artificial colourings, sweeteners, stabilisers or preservatives
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Free from gluten, soya & dairy
- Free from GMOs
- Free from palm oil
- Certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Certified KETO-friendly
- Certified Halaal
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Break off a piece of this delicious chocolate bar.
- Pop it into your mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container after opening.
- This product is heat sensitive.
- Nett Weight: 80 g.
- Chocolate contains Cocoa solids 33% minimum.
- Cashew Nut Butter (26%), Sweetener: Erythritol, Non-GMO Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Butter*, Cocoa Nibs*, Cashew Pieces (10%), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, monk fruit extract, Vanilla, Salt.
- *Rainforest Alliance Certified
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1844
- Protein (g): 9.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 9.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.6
- Total Fat (g): 38.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 16.9
- of which Trans Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 17.8
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 3.6
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10.2
- Sodium (mg): 36
- Tree Nuts.
- Made in a factory that uses cow’s milk, egg, peanuts & tree nuts.
- FSC certified paper & cardboard wrapper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product19/06/2021, By LindaBest Sugar and Dairy free choc19/06/2021, By LindaBest sugar free and dairy free choc I have eaten24/05/2021, By JeneceI hadn't tried cashew butter until a short while ago - I regret it as it truly is delicious. Add chocolate and you have a winner! Delicious flavour - so creamy. Tastes like cashews, as it should!05/05/2021, By NathalieTried it as I wanted to move away from "commercial" bars for a healthier option. Enjoyed it, however did not love it ...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.