- 62% Dark chocolate, sea salt & sunflower seeds
- Made with love & local flavour in the Western Cape
- Ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa from Western Uganda
- No added sugar (nothing, niks, null!)
- High in fibre
- Delicious & nutritious monk fruit extract adds natural sweetness
- No artificial colourings, sweeteners, stabilisers or preservatives
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Free from gluten, soya & dairy
- Free from GMOs
- Free from palm oil
- Certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Certified KETO-friendly
- Certified Halaal
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Break off a piece of this delicious chocolate bar.
- Pop it into your mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container after opening.
- This product is heat sensitive.
- Nett Weight: 80 g.
- Chocolate contains Cocoa solids 62% minimum.
- Cocoa nibs*, Sweetener: Erythritol, Non-GMO Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Butter*, Toasted Sunflower Seeds (10%), Salt, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, monk fruit extract, Vanilla. *Rainforest Alliance Certified
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1789
- Protein (g): 9.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 7.0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.6
- Total Fat (g): 37.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 20.4
- of which Trans Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 12.1
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 4.9
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 13.6
- Sodium (mg): 54
- Made in a factory that uses cow’s milk, egg, peanuts & tree nuts.
- FSC certified paper & cardboard wrapper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/05/2021, By BonnieOne of my favourite. Right balance of salt, bitter and sweet with some crunch.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.