What makes walnuts so good for you?
- High in omega-3, which promotes heart health & brain function
- A natural source of melatonin, which helps to regulate sleeping patterns
- Great source of B vitamins & antioxidants, which combat free radicals & reduce signs of ageing
- Antioxidant properties help to reduce chronic oxidative stress
- High omega content reduces chronic inflammation
- Mono- & polyunsaturated fats are good for insulin sensitivity; reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- A source of beneficial minerals; manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, & selenium
Did You Know? The ancient Greek name for walnuts is karyon, meaning “head,” because the walnut kernel inside the shell resembles a brain inside a skull. The high omega content makes walnuts great “brain food” too!
Recipe for Brown Sugar Walnut Bars:
- 4Tbsp melted grass-fed butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 cup By Nature Raw Walnut Pieces
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½tsp Salt
- ¾tsp baking powder
- ⅛tsp Baking Soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Sugar-p-3107.html" target="_blank">organic Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1tsp Vanilla-Man-Vanilla-Extract-50ml-p-5608.html" target="_blank">Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a baking pan with butter or Coconut Oil.
- Melt the butter or oil & set aside to cool.
- Mix the flour, Salt, Baking Soda & baking powder.
- Beat the egg with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Add the Brown Sugar, melted butter & Vanilla; beat well. Stir in the flour mixture, then the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan & spread evenly.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes. Once baked, cut into bars & leave to cool in the pan.
- Makes about 16 yummy walnut snack bars. Enjoy!
Raw walnut pieces
28 out of 28 people would recommend this product11/07/2021, By JeandreGood quality nuts03/03/2021, By RaeAlways fresh. Love the brand.17/01/2021, By AnnaOne only needs 1-2 of these nutrition bombs a day31/12/2020, By SamGreat quality of walnuts and good price26/10/2020, By AmyDelicious! A great buy.20/10/2020, By TanjaBrilliant flavour, my favourite nut to add in salads14/09/2020, By AmyYummy and great quality every time27/07/2020, By JKA great, healthy snack27/07/2020, By JulieLove the packaging and the taste of these super nutritious nuts. Great in salads and trail mixes.28/06/2020, By FerrisBuellerTastes fresh. The pieces are a reasonable size, happy to save a few bucks.26/06/2020, By JulieFresh, delicious and nutritious!26/06/2020, By CTSimple raw walnuts, what's not to love23/02/2020, By LindieReally the freshest product! Taste fantastic and I would order them again and again.28/11/2019, By SamiBest walnuts, delicious, fresh and tasty06/10/2019, By SamBest tasting walnuts and value for money. For snacking, baking, cooking and everything.17/09/2019, By AmyDelicious and great value for money02/09/2019, By JoanneGreat value for money and these walnut's were so fresh and tasty.21/08/2019, By ChristieDelicious and great quality08/07/2019, By AshDelicious and affordable.23/06/2019, By DeleneSo fresh and delicious.21/06/2019, By QualityYummy superior quality06/06/2019, By EmildevFreshness is the key, I found it hard to get walnuts this fresh from any other store. Love your quality guys.24/02/2018, By Modelicious, big nuts, perfect for nibbling, baking, and homemade treats/granola. I loved this and want more!!08/12/2017, By CindyBought as a gift, but have to admit that the packet looks larger online.08/10/2017, By JacquiDelicious, great taste and super healthy.08/10/2017, By Tracey JoyAbsolutely delicious03/10/2017, By Thaveshneefresh and tasty07/08/2017, By SusanI received this as a sample with my last order. They were simply divine!
They melt away in your mouth, the best raw walnuts I've ever tasted.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.