- Organically grown basil & cayenne chillies
- Medium heat with a rich flavour
- Enjoy the taste of chillies, basil, extra virgin olive oil & macadamia nuts
- Fresh Ingredients from small scale farmers in Eswatini
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- No artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourants
- Certified Halaal
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Pair it with pasta & grated parmesan cheese for the perfect dish or add to pizzas, sandwiches & wraps.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 weeks.
- Shake well before use.
Did you know? Handcrafted in Eswatini in small batches, with fresh produce sourced from smallholders trained in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. Black Mamba is partnered with Guba who trains small local growers (mainly women) in organic farming and permaculture. Black Mamba buy their delicious, fresh produce – empowering every grower with a fair trade income!
- Nett Weight: 210 g.
- Basil (28%), Olive Oil/Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Macadamia nut, Red Peppers, Lemon Juice, Cayenne Chillies (2%), Garlic, Salt, grape seed extract.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 1136
- Protein (g): 2.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 4.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.6
- Total Fat (g): 26.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4
- of which Unsaturated (g): 22.7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.7
- Sodium (mg): 280
- Tree nuts: Macadamia nut are used in this product.
- Recyclable glass bottle, tin steel closure, polypropylene seal, cardboard box for outer packaging.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Eswatini.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/08/2021, By DDDAbsolutely FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! I love both pesto & spicy food and to have both in one product - amazing!! Having it with almost every meal - great as a basting for spicy chicken on the braai - a must for every food lover!!01/08/2021, By FrancoisDon't bother making your own - this is delicious and the real deal - full of flavour.
I will be using this in my restaurant from now on.19/05/2021, By VeganAndyI love FTN so this review doesn’t reflect on this site. But the product is gross! I’m a decade plus vegan foodie - experimental with my palate and open to all flavors. From mild to super spicy I love everything. BUT THIS PESTO IS BAD. The flavor profile does not blend and the intense bitterness is nearly *nearly* inedible!! Plus I bought four jars to try!!! Ugh!!! I’ll be back to add to this review if I find some way to make this palatable over the next few weeks. I have no hopes. Do NOT BUY! There are much better options for pesto (Superfood brand on this same store).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.