- Natural facial wash
- Sulphate-free, paraben-free
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh & soft
- Fresh unisex scent
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Cruelty-free (BWC certified)
- Not tested on animals
- Use morning & evening.
- Pump a small amount into the palms of your hands. Add a little water to lather.
- Massage gently into facial skin (including eye area to remove makeup).
- Rinse off with warm water.
- The Eco Diva Natural Face Wash can also be used as a shaving foam.
- Simply pump 1 pump into a bowl.
- Add 4 drops of water and with a shaving brush, whisk into a silky smooth shaving foam for the ultimate shaving experience and to avoid ingrown hairs or shaving rash.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Sodium N-Cocoyl L-Glutamate, Disodium N-Cocoyl L-Glutamate, Bentonite, Betaine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Vanilla planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
- Amber PET Bottle with Pump.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/07/2021, By AKSHighly recommend15/04/2021, By DianaCleanse my skin well09/04/2021, By AKSClean, fresh and very natural17/12/2020, By EveI love it16/12/2020, By ZimThis facewash is extremey gentle on my sensitive skin but it also gets dirt and make-up off my skin easily without stripping my skin of moisture. I use the profuct twice a day. Yet the product lasts for more than a month. Generally, all the products in the Eco Diva range are like that. It also smells good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.