- Designed in one size (3.5kgs to 17kgs) in one size fits most approach, with adjustable snappies in the waist and legs
- Lined with a soft suede cloth material to keep moisture away from baby’s sensitive skin
- Outer shell made from PUL and the inserts are made from absorbent microfiber
- Absorbent inserts can be used singly or together to boost absorbency
- The inserts that come with this nappy can be replaced with a trifold (sold separately) to further increase absorbency for heavy wetters or for a night nappy
- Use a cloth nappy safe detergent without built in softener, or soapnuts to wash
- New nappies need to be washed once prior to use
- Once used, store the soiled nappies in a dry (covered) container until laundry day. Wash the nappies in one short cycle with cold water and detergent
- Then wash the nappies in one normal wash cycle with warm water (up to 40 degrees Celsius) and detergent and rinse one additional time
- Please ensure you use enough water - the biggest factor that leads to buildup on nappies is not using enough water. Nappies need plenty of water and enough space to slush around in to ensure they come out nice and clean. You do not have to use warm water - let your washing machine and detergent inform this choice
- Drying on the line in the sun helps to lighten stains
Waterproof PUL (polyurethane laminated fabric) outer shell, suede cloth lining and microfibre inserts
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/09/2017, By SharonPretty design suitable for boys or girls. Quick drying. Easy to use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.