- Lined with 70% bamboo/ 30% organic cotton
- Soft, safe & sustainable bamboo insert
- Easy to use
- Cute & colourful
- Less bulky than conventional cloth nappies
- Super-absorbent & soft
- No harsh chemicals or synthetic fibres; safer for baby’s delicate skin
- Designed for durability even with frequent washing
- Easy to clean & care for
- Fully adjustable; fits most babies from birth to potty training
Please select your favourite colour from the dropdown menu provided.
Simply slide the bamboo insert into the pocket of the nappy, place under baby’s bum and fasten it along the waist, as you would fasten a disposable diaper. No folding, no pinning, no hassle.
Washing & Care
We’ve drastically reduced the “yuck factor” associated with real nappies. Our double opening pocket means you don’t have to touch any poo. Simply remove baby’s soiled nappy, throw any large or solid pieces of poo into the toilet and toss the dirty nappy into a dry bucket with a lid. When its laundry time, dump the contents of the bucket into the washing machine, add your Fancy Pants soap nuts wash bag or detergent and put the washing machine on a cold water rinse cycle or wash. This step will remove the ‘yucky’ stuff. Then wash the nappies with the soap nuts or detergent at 30-40 degrees on a normal cycle. You can add an extra rinse if you like to ensure no detergent builds up on the nappies or inserts. The specially designed inserts will agitate out of the pocket during the washing cycle so no need for you to remove them beforehand. Then simply hang the nappies and inserts out to dry in the sun or tumble dry on a low setting and grab yourself a cup of coffee!
Please Note: Fancy Pants reusable cloth nappies are made to last, but the way in which you wash and care for your nappies will ensure they perform well for longer.
- Fancy Pants reusable cloth nappies need to be washed one time prior to first use.
- Please do not use bum cream as it will interfere with the absorbency of the nappy. If your baby needs bum cream, then place a liner in the nappy to protect it from the cream.
- There is no need to soak the nappies in any type of sterilizing solution as this will interfere with the absorbency of the nappy.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/02/2016, By GraceThe quality of these nappies is absolutely outstanding! The covers are soft and fit perfectly. There are lots of popper options for sizes which makes for maximum adjustability. The covers do take a while to dry, which is frustrating. The bamboo inserts can feel a bit hard when wet. Mine still need a few more washes before I can gauge their absorbency.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.