- Limited edition T-shirt
- “FaithfultoWomxn” design
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa with local labour, providing local employment
- Made from 100% ringspun cotton yarn
- Knitted on a 28g knitting machine, allowing for a very fine soft knit
- With 15mm ribbing for the collar
- Available in a choice of sizes for ladies & men
Did You Know? These T-shirts are created to generate awareness around the issue of gender-based violence in South Africa. A portion of every purchase goes directly to MOSAIC, a local organisation that works to empower women and girls who have survived domestic violence and abuse.
- Use a mild natural detergent & gentle wash to keep your T-shirt in tip-top condition.
- Turn your T-shirt inside out before washing.
- Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle - the less friction the better! Hang to dry.
- Small: Width = 48, Length = 70
- Medium: Width = 50, Length = 72
- Large: Width = 53, Length = 74
- X-Large: Width = 55, Length = 77
- 100% Ringspun Cotton Yarn.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product28/08/2020, By EmilyI love absolutely everything about this shirt and what it stands for!
Creating awareness, supporting MOSIAC, and being a woman.27/08/2020, By AlichaLove this shirt!!26/08/2020, By CandiceIts hilarious to me that people are offended by this when most of the population are born with boobs. They are normal and natural. Go take your internalized misogyny somewhere else25/08/2020, By MrsPI agree with Disappointed - I find the print on this t-shirt offensive & it should be removed from your product list.25/08/2020, By KerryReceived my shirt this morning & absolutely LOVE it!
I've rolled the sleeves a little so that it doesn't have that 'boxy' look, and it's perfect. Also so in love with the fact that this was done in collaboration with Koeksuster, a feminist brand that aligns so well with this campaign. <324/08/2020, By NellaI find this offensive. Not sure you're helping the cause with this print.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.