- Natural white quinoa with an excellent nutritional profile
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Naturally gluten-free
- An excellent plant-based protein source
- Easy to digest
- High in B vitamins, a great source of sustained energy
- High in manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium & phosphorus
- A good source of dietary fibre
- White quinoa packs all the nutritional power of red quinoa, with a lighter flavour
Did You Know? Although quinoa is cooked and eaten like a grain, it’s actually a seed.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Rinse ½ a cup of quinoa, add to 1 cup of water & bring to the boil.
- Simmer for approx. 30 minutes, until tender.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- White quinoa grain
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1539kJ
- Protein: 14.1g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 6.1g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7g
- Total sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Peru
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/12/2018, By HelenLove the friendly packaging. A reasonably good price.04/12/2018, By CandaceGood quality product. I like the sustainable packaging. A bit cheaper than other brands.16/10/2018, By RayGood quality quinoa, reasonable price, and entirely environmentally responsible packaging. An excellent buy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.