- Soft, sustainable toilet tissue (two ply) make from sugar cane
- Certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- All of the softness and all of the strength
- Free from BPA, doxines, dyes and inks
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF)
- Paper wrapped rolls
- 100% recycled inner roll
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Double-Down on Sustainability!
- Experts estimate that the total energy cost of producing sugar cane paper is roughly 12% to 18% that of wood pulp paper. One fifth of the energy use, one fifth of the carbon emissions!
Our Waste-Free Packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s Sweet Sheets are wrapped in recyclable paper and printed using water-based inks.
- Store in a dry place.
- Sheets: 350 Double Ply Sweet Sheets
- Sheet Dimensions: 110 mm x 100 mm
- Sugar Cane Bagasse (65%), FSC Certified Wood Pulp (35%).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/01/2020, By MAntheaTried them for the first time and am happy. They are good quality and I am sure my septic tank is happy14/01/2020, By SupportReal stuff15/11/2019, By ZakiyahThe real deal!07/11/2019, By ChevonneIf you are looking for a soft comfy 2 ply toilet tissue you might be a disappointed.26/10/2019, By MaggieSorry,i just have to say,Whoever wrote the description has a wonderful
way with words and an awesome sense of humourno butts about it21/10/2019, By VeWell, such a delicate subject to chat about !!?!! - but let me tell you, these little tissue paper rolls for the derrière are delightful! divine and SO soft and STRONG! worth every penny!! AS well as buying locally from local plant product! Try it ~ worth it!27/09/2019, By JonathanI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.