- Eco-friendly lunchbox
- Lid and bowl made from high-grade stainless steel
- Replaces plastic containers, clingfilm & tinfoil
- Won’t leech plastic microparticles into food
- Neither absorbs nor emparts flavours
- 100% leak-proof
- Double-clip seal
- Durable construction
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s stainless steel range is boxed in biodegradable and recyclable cardboard (staple-free). The labels are printed directly onto the box with soya-based inks. Suitable for home composting!
- Use to prepare your portion-controlled meals in advance.
- Use to save leftovers, and prepared ingredients.
- Do not microwave.
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water.
Did you know? Bento (弁当) is the traditional Japanese practice of preparing packed lunches in portion controlled, divided trays. The word itself is said to have originated from a slang word for “convenient”!
- Box Contains: 1 x Stainless Steel Lunchbox, 1 x Stainless Steel Divider (Removable).
- Dimensions: 21,5 cm x 16,5 cm x 6 cm
- Capacity: 1,4 Litres
- 100% Stainless Steel (18/8 304), Silicone.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.