- White sesame seeds
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Great for adding to stir-fries & other Asian-inspired dishes
- Perfect for homemade tahini or sesame milk
- High in protein, which makes up about 20% of each seed
- Source of selenium, manganese, copper, iron & phosphorus
- Source of bone-building zinc & calcium
- High in the antioxidants like sesamol & sesaminol, which fight free radicals
- High in phytosterol compounds, which help to lower bad LDL cholesterol
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- White sesame seeds
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2640kJ
- Protein: 20.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11.7g
- of which total sugar: 0.5g
- Total fat: 61.2g
- of which saturated fat: 9g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 24g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 25.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 11.6g
- Total sodium: 47mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from India or Mozambique
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!This might sound a bit silly but the first time I got one of Faithful's products with this packaging it made me feel soooo good like i was contributing to greening the planet! Thanks ! I love that the inside is cellophane is plant-based and compostable...21/10/2020, By KimLove love love the faithful to nature range of products because of your packaging!!15/10/2020, By AnnaDGreat for making my own seedmix!29/09/2020, By BrynnaLove these. I use them for seed cycling.22/06/2020, By ElizeI buy this to make tahini. Cheaper than buying tahini and it works well.29/04/2020, By SarahVery nice on my homemade bread22/04/2020, By AshleeLove these!25/09/2019, By JessicaLove to bake crackers with this. I like the packaging.17/09/2019, By GuinevereGood price and product.21/07/2019, By MarietjieI make my own seed and nut mix with all the nuts and seeds I buy, but these seeds are really delicious on its own too. Thank you FTN19/02/2019, By Just VeeI toasted these and used them to make tahini. Great quality, delicious, and comes in 100% compostable, zero waste packaging. A win all around.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.