- Rich in essential fatty acids
- Flaxseeds are a potent source of oestrogen balancing lignans
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of zinc
- Sesame seeds are a gentle source of oestrogen balancing lignans
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of selenium
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- During the follicular phase (from approx. day 1 - 14):
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of crushed flax- and pumpkin seeds to your daily diet.
- During the luteal phase (from approx. day 15 - 28):
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of crushed sesame and sunflower seeds to your daily diet.
Tip: Grind the flaxseeds in your mortar & pestle at home to break the outer shells. With broken shells, the nutrients inside are easily digestible.
- Store all products in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Faithful to Nature Brown Linseed (Flaxseed) (400 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Pumpkin Seeds (400 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Sesame Seeds (400 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Organic Sunflower Seeds (400 g).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.