- Natural rolled oats
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Low glycaemic index (GI)
- Easy to digest
- A source of long-lasting energy
- Rich in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- Oats help to keep cholesterol in check, promoting heart health
- Oats also help to keep blood sugar levels steady, preventing sudden spikes
- Great for breakfast cereal, granola or baked goods (cookies & muffins)
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Rolled oats (gluten)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1586kJ
- Protein: 13.2g
- Carbohydrate: 68g
- of which total sugar: 1g
- Total fat: 6.5g
- of which saturated fat: 1.1g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10.1g
- Total sodium: 6mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from the UK, EU, Australia, South Africa & Mexico
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product04/04/2020, By BlueGood value oats05/03/2020, By YoloAwesome product. Love it27/02/2020, By RamonePure rolled oats. Nourishing.19/08/2019, By Lydiagreat product15/08/2019, By CindyDelicious healthy product08/08/2019, By CJExcellent product. I absolutely love the staples range from ftn in this bio packaging!19/06/2019, By CarinAbsolutely lovely, creamy and delicious!03/05/2019, By MarzanneWow. I normally grab oats at the shop. NEVER KNEW oats could get so fluffy and creamy. I cook it in my slow cooker, a batch for the week, with cinnamon, bit of milk and water - reheat as needed. Delicious!07/03/2019, By AnjaThis oats is really good! also good for grinding and adding to smoothies.06/03/2019, By CarlaMy favourite oats by far24/01/2019, By AThese oats are really nice, but as I’ve mentioned on FTN products, on previous reviews. The inside the box package needs working on
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.