- Natural red quinoa
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Naturally gluten-free
- An excellent plant-based protein source
- High in B vitamins, a great source of energy
- High in manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium & phosphorus
- A good source of dietary fibre
- Red quinoa has all the nutritional benefits of white quinoa, with an earthier flavour
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Rinse ½ a cup of quinoa, add to 1 cup of water & bring to the boil.
- Simmer for approx. 30 minutes, until tender.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Red quinoa grain
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1539kJ
- Protein: 14.1g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 6.1g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7g
- Total sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Peru
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/03/2019, By A.C.First time I ate red quinoa. Looks very pretty on the plate and has a surprisingly good taste. Even better than the normal white quinoa. Do wash them as the package instructs to get rid of the bitter taste.08/12/2018, By LarissaTasty, nutritious product that comes in eco-friendly packaging = what's not to love? I cook it with my rice to add a little bit of fiber. Love it!04/11/2018, By tamlinLove that FTN that their own products that come in boxes and not plastic packaging. Well done FTN. Happy to buy this product over other brands with your awareness for the environment!30/10/2018, By TaniaA first time for me! Pleasantly surprised...one superfood which tastes great and fits with any meal! Love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.