- A tasty mix of raw macadamia nuts & cranberries
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- An energising, antioxidant-rich snack
- The perfect addition to granola & trail mix
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, tree nuts, peanuts and sulphites are present.
- Macadamias (40%), cranberries (60%), pineapple syrup, pineapple juice concentrate, sunflower oil.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1588.2kJ
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- of which total sugar: 21.3g
- Total fat: 36g
- of which saturated fat: 4.9g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 23.6g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 5.2g
- Sodium: 2.9mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Canada and South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/12/2019, By MerryLovely natural treat mix28/10/2019, By CatherineGreat energy booster!21/10/2019, By saamiyahDelish. Great added to muesli or as an on the go snack.20/10/2019, By CindyI divided the pack into smaller containers for an easy take-to-work snack. Great quality. Good value.16/10/2019, By Munene
i was skeptical and thought they wont like the taste- but we enjoyed them... and finished the firs pack within a day.08/10/2019, By s_billsGreat product, super tasty and reasonable price for the qty.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.