- Tasty natural pumpkin seeds
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- An easily digestible source of plant protein
- Source of magnesium, zinc & iron
- High in omega 3 fatty acids
- Source of fibre for healthy digestion
- High in tryptophan, an amino acid that promotes healthy sleep
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Green pumpkin seeds
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2339kJ
- Protein: 30.2g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- of which total sugar: 1.4g
- Total fat: 49g
- of which saturated fat: 8.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 16.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 6g
- Total sodium: 7mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from China, South Africa & Bulgaria
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product19/10/2019, By VanessaThe seeds taste great. And like with all the other faithful-to-nature brand products, I love throwing the packaging onto my compost heap.25/09/2019, By JesLove to toast the. Cute packaging.17/07/2019, By ViviGood. Healthy. I take it as snack.27/05/2019, By ZenaDelicious, nutritious, and real value for money.01/02/2019, By CathCan highly recommend these - great quality and competitive price for serving.24/01/2019, By AAs per my other reviews , on FTN products , they are really awesome07/01/2019, By Anna-BetGreat pumpkin seeds + guilt-free packaging (home compostable YAY!)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.