- Lightly roasted & salted pistachio nuts
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A great party snack for health-conscious entertainers
- Lower in calories than most other nuts
- Source of protein, fibre, magnesium & vitamin B6
Did You Know? Pistachios are high in chlorophyll, a potent antioxidant that gives the nuts their greenish colour.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, tree nuts, peanuts and sulphites are present.
- Pistachios (tree nuts, 99%), salt (<1%)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2359.8kJ
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 28.7g
- of which total sugar: 7.7g
- Total fat: 45.8g
- of which saturated fat: 5.5g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 23.7g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 21.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 9.9g
- Sodium: 428mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Iran and South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.