- Natural dried pineapple pieces
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Kosher certified
- A good source of vitamin C
- High in dietary fibre
- Can be added to yoghurt, muesli or trail mix
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, ground nuts, soy bean derivatives, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1364kJ
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 76.8g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 2.6g
- of which saturated fat: 2.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 4.8g
- Sodium: 0mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product21/01/2019, By MaureenI just received my latest order which included a package of the pineapple. So I thought I would try it... and now I have to exercise great will power to put the bag back into the pantry. Doubt I could actually eat the whole bag at one go but... it's great to snack on. Will become a staple in our household I am sure.15/01/2019, By AA yummy add to my breakfast or snack times28/12/2018, By LaurenDelicious. My family love these as a healthier alternative to sweets30/10/2018, By LyndaAbsolutely awesome product - have to restrain myself from eating the whole packet in one go!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.