- Certified organic superfood snack
- Sweetened naturally with unrefined yacon root panela
- Cacao contains the “feel good” compound theobromine
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Add to muesli and granola or in baked goods.
- Blend into your favourite smoothies.
- Mix into your nut-butters and home-made nut milks.
- We love them in our trail mixes for added oomf!
- Not safe for pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Serving Size: 30 g
- Organic Cacao (Theobroma cacao) Nibs*, Organic Panela (from Organic Yacon Root; Smallanthus sonchifolius)*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1255
- Protein (g): 10,26
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 42,91
- of which Total Sugar (g): 8,28
- Total Fat (g): 38,53
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 24,02
- Dietary Fibre (g): 24,12
- Total Sodium (mg): 18,43
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
18 out of 19 people would recommend this product12/04/2021, By LydiaAmazing as sprinkles on homemade ice cream19/02/2021, By MichelleThese are very tasty but are sweetened and very sweet! It was very unclear that they are actually sweetened cacao nibs (as in they are covered in a sweet layer), and I much prefer the natural unsweetened nibs.04/02/2021, By LeePersonally, i prefer the unsweetened, chocolatey taste of the natural nibs, but I add these sweetened ones to my yogurt in the mornings, and am enjoying it. I don't think I would get it again, tho.03/02/2021, By TracyThese are really yummy - not bitter like normal cacao nibs. Love adding them to homemade muesli & warm oats.05/12/2020, By BarbsReally delicious flavour without any nasties in the product or packaging. A pinch of the nibs satisfies any chocolate cravings.28/10/2020, By LaurianeDefinitely my new fave31/05/2020, By IvanaSimply delicious. Much tastier than other more expensive brand I used to buy, perfect for bakes, in oats, raw cakes, love it24/05/2020, By AdeleWhat a taste11/05/2020, By ChantalSweet and bitter - great texture05/05/2020, By ElderSo many decadent uses for these lovely cacao nibs03/05/2020, By ElderSublime tossed into brownies and cookies29/04/2020, By HappyNice26/04/2020, By AExquisite in oatmeal and brownies.22/04/2020, By Mrs PatelGreat tasting, with a bit sweetness. I enjoyed the product.13/04/2020, By jennygreat packaging, awesome taste09/04/2020, By AndreaDamn these are good. So tasty in my morning granola!24/03/2020, By GillianDelicious.04/03/2020, By SarahLove putting these in my morning smoothie!10/02/2020, By ConcernedYummy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.