- Certified organic fresh-water algae
- Higher in phycocyanin than conventional spirulina
- High in copper
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Add to your favourite smoothie recipes.
- Sprinkle onto soups and salads.
- Mix into your favourite energy ball recipes.
- Stir into warm water and take as a shot.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Serving Size: 5 g
- Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) Powder*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1536
- Protein (g): 51,2
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 35
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 0,2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4,5
- Total Sodium (mg): 1200
- Copper (mg): 8
Country of Origin:
- Product of India
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product04/12/2020, By LThe blue hue of this spirulina is so beautiful, one can’t help but marvel at the beauty of nature.
The packet is actually super tiny once you get it out the box and so it’s actually quite expensive.
If you were to use the recommended 5g per day it would not last very long. So I marked it 3 stars for that.
Having said that, my kids were so excited when they saw the bright blue smoothies for made them. They thought I had made them bubblegum smoothies, they were even convinced it tasted like bubblegum flavour, LOL.
So it really has helped me up my smoothie game and add a nutrient boost at the same time.
So if you can afford the cost of this, it’s def worth ta try.
31/10/2020, By AriGreat product03/06/2020, By rashidagood but expensive04/05/2020, By AnastasiaBuy this, it is phenomenal10/02/2020, By ConcernedToo good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.