- Certified organic, raw cacao powder
- Criollo is the rarest of all cacao types
- Delicate, yet complex flavour notes
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- No added sugar
- Packed our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Pour a delicious hot-chocolate (to taste).
- Supercharge your breakfast cereal, muesli and porridge.
- Bake cacao brownies, muffins, cakes and more.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Organic Criollo Heirloom Cacao (Theobroma cacao) Powder*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1442
- Protein (g): 25,6
- Carbohydrates (g): 51
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1,9
- Total Fat (g): 11,5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 6,9
- Dietary Fibre (g): 31,3
- Total Sodium (mg): 0
- Cadmium** (mg): 0,13
- **European Commission indicates tolerable weekly intake of 0,0025 mg/kg of body weight per week.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product02/03/2021, By JIt's really good. I love it. But I think I will just get the regular one next time. Not sure it's worth that much more for the price.23/02/2021, By EllieI wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is used to roasted cacao powder because it is much milder and a little fruity. But I totally LOVE it for those very qualities. I sometimes throw half a spoon into my coffee too. It's a great hot drink when mixed with maca powder and coconut oil.27/11/2020, By MeganThis is so delicious when you combine it with some coconut milk, boiling water, cinnamon, honey and ashwaganda ! Good quality25/11/2020, By daniellei add these to make choc muffins28/10/2020, By ErnstPerfect for adding a boost to smoothies, oats and such17/06/2020, By JuliaPerfect24/05/2020, By LiebeWill go with this one21/05/2020, By JayRich and flavourful.05/05/2020, By VictoriaBrilliant product05/05/2020, By JanetThe perfect choice for you chocolate fix! Organic and earth-friendly packaging too.03/05/2020, By ElderBrilliant product29/04/2020, By HappyVery tasty13/04/2020, By SusanGorgeous chocolatey flavour with perfect texture .
Best cacao I’ve tried -ever. Great to know it is full of all the health promoting properties and that it’s organic goodness.11/04/2020, By CatherineSuch a great cacao and so chocolately and delicious!09/04/2020, By AndreaReaaaaallly chocolaty! Won't go back to other brands10/02/2020, By ConcernedMarvelous
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.