- Certified organic superfood snack
- High in vitamin A
- Vine ripened
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Eat as a dried-fruit snack.
- Add to mueslis, granolas and overnight oats.
- Bake into muffins, rusks and any recipe calling for raisins.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Serving Size: 30 g
- Organic Goldenberries (Physalis peruviana)*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1222
- Protein (g): 6,4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 49
- of which Total Sugar (g): 41
- Total Fat (g): 3,4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 19,1
- Total Sodium (mg): 10
- Vitamin A (μg): 1446
- Vitamin E (mg): 7,2
- Iron (mg): 3,1
- Phosphorus (mg): 220
- Potassium (mg): 1500
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.