- Organic cocoa powder
- Can improve heart, and brain health
- Rich source of theobromine, the energy boosting, ‘feel good’ phyto
- Potent antioxidant score of ~55 650 μ mol TE/100g
- Certified organic to CERES & EU standards
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- No additives, or preservatives
- Banting friendly
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s organic pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Make hot cocoa drinks, add generously to smoothies, make delicious desserts, try it sprinkled over fruit salads.
Healthy Hot Chocolate:
- Choose your favourite dairy-free milk alternative like coconut milk, or almond milk.
- Add 2 cups of your choice to a saucepan, and bring it to a light boil over a medium heat.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons of Organic Cocoa Powder, ¼ teaspoon of vanilla essence, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Stir until ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Sweeten to taste, we recommend coconut blossom sugar.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy & sulphites are present.
Did you know? In addition to its many, well document health benefits, cocoa also has the immune-stimulating, and antibacterial effects which can help to control odour, and cavity causing bacteria on the teeth, and gums.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Alkalised Cocoa (100%) Roasted.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1430
- Protein (g): 24
- Carbohydrates (g): 14
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,5
- Total Fat (g): 11
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 6,5
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): -
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 33
- Total Sodium (mg): 10
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Peru, Ecuador & Dominican Republic.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product20/03/2021, By AndreaDelicious!19/01/2021, By BeliaClean treat for someone who is deprived of dairy, eggs, gluten, sugar...13/01/2021, By RosheenMakes a nice cup of cocoa. So far the best I have tasted.17/06/2020, By MichelleLove this cocoa! Made the yummiest chocolate brownies with it. Will definitely buy it again!03/06/2020, By JulieMy favourite of all the Wazoogles Superfood Protein Shakes! Glad I bought the biggest size!24/05/2020, By RockStraight from nature17/05/2020, By DawnQuite pricey but fresh03/05/2020, By EllaExquisite cocoa27/04/2020, By PiaLovely rich flavour... smells amazing every time I open it up.27/01/2020, By DaphneA staple in my cupboard. Great in soups, used to make patties and in place of rice, in salad. Versatile, healthy and great source of protein.10/01/2020, By SandyDelicious and smooth. Great for hot cocoa and baking. Goes a long way.16/12/2019, By EilsI use it for baking and to make hot chocolate. Nice deep flavour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.