- Certified organic fresh-water algae powder
- Highly absorbable and bioavailable
- 52% protein content
- Source of vitamins B2, B12 and folic acid
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Adults: 1½ x level teaspoons (~3,3 grams).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) Powder*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1575
- Protein (g): 52
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 17
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 11
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1,8
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7
- Total Sodium (mg): 1
- Vitamin B2 (mg): 2,7
- Folic Acid (μg): 2400
- Vitamin B12 (μg): 7
- Copper (mg): 9
- Iron (mg): 154
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.