- Certified organic super seeds
- Very high in omega 3 essential fatty acids
- High in dietary fibre
- A source of copper, manganese and selenium
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed in our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Enjoy soaked in your favourite overnight oats recipes, soups and salads.
- Check out the Faithful to Nature Blog for an exciting Chia Pudding Recipe (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/blog/anti-oxidant-rich-matcha-chia-pudding/).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Serving Size: 15 g
- Organic Black Chia (Salvia Hispanica) Seeds*.
- *CERES certified organic
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1917
- Protein (g): 18
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 7,8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,8
- Total Fat (g): 31
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3,2
- Omega 3 (mg): 18700
- Dietary Fibre (g): 38,6
- Total Sodium (mg): 16
- Vitamin B1 (mg): 0,62
- Niacin (mg): 6
- Calcium (mg): 523
- Copper (mg): 1
- Iron (mg): 6,3
- Magnesium (mg): 308
- Manganese (mg): 2,7
- Phosphorus (mg): 675
- Selenium (μg): 55
- Zinc (mg): 4,6
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By AliyahBrilliant supplement27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!26/10/2020, By PaulaGreat product13/08/2020, By HazelHealthy organic seeds that I add to yoghurt, overnight oats, smoothies, muesli and makes great chia pudding.27/07/2020, By CelestMakes lovely chia pudding and its organic27/07/2020, By GreenieHealthy24/05/2020, By RockPerfect addition17/05/2020, By DawnEasy to add to baking12/05/2020, By DeidreAbsolutely love! They’re so nutritious and versatile. I put them in everything!11/05/2020, By YvonneAdding it to my seed and nut bars. Great taste.03/05/2020, By ElderMakes me dance for joy29/04/2020, By HappyMuffin friendly seeds09/04/2020, By CUsing this on a daily basis in joghurt, very good product.07/04/2020, By GetruidaReally helpful in getting good vegan protein. Love it in oats, bulgar wheat porridge or even a chia pudding.10/02/2020, By ConcernedPotent
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.