- Certified organic superberry powder
- Very high in vitamin C
- Very high in manganese
- High in fibre
- No artificial additives
- No colourings
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Packed our signature, waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Faithful to Nature’s Waste-Free Packaging: Packed into bags made from plant cellulose, certified by TÜV Austria to be 100% home compostable and marine biodegradable. The boxes are printed with soya-based inks and are made from bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Add to your (fruity) super smoothies, fresh juices and iced-teas.
- Sprinkle onto fruit salads, yoghurt, ice-cream and fridge tarts.
- Bake into muffins, tarts, and fruit mince pies.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Why choose organic? Organic foods are better for the Earth! Organic farming methods do not use any GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Serving Size: 5 g
- Organic Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) Berry Powder*.
- *CERES certified organic.
- May contain gluten, milk, tree nuts and peanuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1516
- Protein (g): 10
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 54
- of which Total Sugar (g): 44
- Total Fat (g): 5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 30
- Total Sodium (mg): 111
- Vitamin C (mg): 14 000
- Manganese (mg): 21,1
- Potassium (mg): 10 000
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.