- Organic, short grain, brown rice
- Starch for sustained energy levels
- Flavourful, and highly aromatic grain grown in Italy
- Certified organic to CERES & EU standards
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- No additives, or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s organic pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Thoroughly rinse before use.
How to cook Short Grain Brown Rice (perfectly):
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over a high heat.
- Use 1 ½ cups of water to 1 cup of Short Grain Brown Rice.
- Once boiling, lower the flame to a medium heat, and pop in a vegan stock cube for added flavour.
- Cover, and let boil for ~45 minutes, depending how al dente you like it.
- Let rest for 5 minutes after removing from the heat.
- Fluff it up with a fork, serve, and enjoy!
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy & sulphites are present.
Did you know? Short grain rice is known for sticking, and clumping together. This makes it perfect for moulding into puddings, and sushi.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Round Grain Rice (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 1411
- Protein (g): 7,5
- Carbohydrates (g): 77
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,9
- Total Fat (g): 1,9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,4
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): -
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): -
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1,9
- Total Sodium (mg): 4
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Italy.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By GreenieHealthy25/05/2020, By RockClassy rice12/05/2020, By WarrenFor whatever reason, I have a hard time digesting white rice. This brown rice was exactly what I needed! It was absolutely delicious and it didn't cause any stomach problems. Now I need to buy more, as the 400g bag only lasted 2 meals for me and my partner!06/05/2020, By ElderSuperb quality
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.