- “Mushroom” popcorn kernels
- No additives or preservatives
- Low in fat
- A healthy, low-calorie snack
- Great for movie nights
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
About mushroom popcorn:
- Mushroom popcorn is one of the two types of commercial popcorn on the market (the other being butterfly popcorn).
- Mushroom kernels are the smaller and tougher of the two, and have a harder mouthfeel.
- Because mushroom popcorn is round with no protruding pieces, it’s less likely to break up, which makes it ideal for heavier toppings, like a homemade caramel sauce.
Did You Know? Mushroom kernels expand to about 24 times their original size when popped!
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Popcorn kernels
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1527kJ
- Protein: 9.4g
- Carbohydrate: 74g
- of which total sugar: 0.6g
- Total fat: 4.7g
- of which saturated fat: 0.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7.3g
- Total sodium: 35mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from South Africa or Brazil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By NatassiaAwesome popcorn..it pops into big round balls..just love it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.