- A crunchy mix of raw nuts
- Almonds, Brazils, cashews & macadamias
- No added salt
- No preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A tasty addition to granola, muesli & trail mixes
- A satisfying on-the-go savoury snack
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, ground nuts, soy beans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Almonds (38%), Brazil nuts (15%), cashew nuts (38%), macadamia nuts (9%) (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2481.9kJ
- Protein: 17.8g
- Carbohydrate: 22.7g
- of which total sugar: 4.6g
- Total fat: 51.7g
- of which saturated fat: 7.8g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 30g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 10.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7.9g
- Sodium: 5.8mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain, Australia, Bolivia, Mozambique, Vietnam, Madagascar and South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/06/2020, By KGreat mix and fresh27/05/2020, By LeslieThese were a good size and worth the price. Not a rancid nut in the bag!25/05/2020, By RockHealthy on the go breakfast05/05/2020, By JoyObsessed with this pack of nuts. Sublime01/03/2019, By ColleenTasty nuts, and love that the packaging is all environmentally friendly!10/01/2019, By AbbyA nice variety of nuts and fresh, of course.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.