- A mix of lightly roasted & salted nuts
- Almonds, Brazils, cashews & macadamias
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A tasty addition to granola, muesli & trail mixes
- A satisfying on-the-go savoury snack
- Kosher & Halaal
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, ground nuts, soy beans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Almonds (38%), Brazil nuts (15%), cashew nuts (38%), macadamia nuts (9%) (tree nuts), sunflower oil, salt
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2544.7kJ
- Protein: 16.6g
- Carbohydrate: 23.4g
- of which total sugar: 4.5g
- Total fat: 56g
- of which saturated fat: 9.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 32g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 11.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7.1g
- Sodium: 287.6mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain, Australia, Bolivia, Mozambique, Vietnam, Madagascar and South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/06/2020, By AntoinetteMy favourite mix. So crunchy08/05/2020, By LeahGreat mix, tasty crunchy roasted05/05/2020, By DylanAll the nuts, please. These are superb quality15/01/2019, By AI purchased both the economy and the premium, both nice but premium is more my favorite, put of the two21/10/2018, By KellySo crunchy! Absolutely delicious!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.