- Tasty raw mixed nuts
- Almonds mixed with Brazil nuts, peanuts, macadamia nuts & cashews
- Lightly salted
- No preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A filling, healthy savoury snack
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, ground nuts, soy beans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Peanuts, Almonds, Brazil nuts, cashew nuts, macadamia nuts, sunflower oil, salt (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2426.8kJ
- Protein: 18.8g
- Carbohydrate: 22.1g
- of which total sugar: 4.4g
- Total fat: 56g
- of which saturated fat: 7.8g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 29.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 12.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7g
- Sodium: 272.2mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain, Australia, Bolivia, Mozambique, Vietnam and Madagascar
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/08/2020, By kabimbaI also found the quality and taste of these nuts not good. Not sure what it is but not happy with this purchase. Bought two bags, have been mainly using them in smoothies12/05/2020, By CatherineThe worst nut product I have ever bought.
95 % peanuts and the odd other nut thrown in to comply with the ingredient list -
Barley roasted - in fact peanuts tasted raw.
Cannot recommend this product to anyone.05/05/2020, By CarynSnacker forever with these15/01/2019, By AAs per previous reviewer, happy with my purchase21/12/2018, By MonicaFresh, crunchy and good ratio of the different kind of nuts.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.