- Natural millet grain
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Gluten-free, low GI
- Great source of protein
- High in fibre, easy to digest
- Source of copper and manganese
- Has a mildly sweet, nutty flavour
- Can be prepared & enjoyed in many different ways
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1582kJ
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 73g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 4.2g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 8.5g
- Total sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from the EU, Netherlands, Ukraine or South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/10/2018, By Aliciagreat price! I love millet...especially including it in my homemade bread
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.