- Medjool Dates (unpitted)
- A wonderful sugar substitute in baking
- Good source of potassium, magnesium, and vitamin B6
- Naturally high sorbitol content can help keep you regular
- Good source of antioxidants
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- No additives, or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Makes a wonderful snack or use to make brownies or date balls
- Choice grade
- Locally sourced
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Medjool Dates.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1151
- Protein (g): 2.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 90
- of which Total Sugar (g): 75.0
- Total Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.5
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.