- Raw macadamia nuts with a dash of salt
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A source of protein, fibre & fatty acids
- Great for snacking on the go
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, ground nuts, soy bean derivatives, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Macadamia kernels (tree nuts, 100%)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 3004.1kJ
- Protein: 7.9g
- Carbohydrate: 13.8g
- of which total sugar: 4.6g
- Total fat: 75.1g
- of which saturated fat: 12g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 59g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 2g
- Sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.