- 100% natural, plant-based facial sponge
- Gently exfoliates, and resurfaces
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Thoroughly removes makeup
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria and mould growth
- Natural red colour from rose pigment
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan friendly
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin conditions.
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
- Gentle, Exfoliating Cleanse:
- Soak your Konjac Sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Gently wring out the excess water, and glide your Konjac Sponge across your favourite Faithful to Nature Soap Bar.
- Wet your face with the remaining warm water.
- Lather your soapy Konjac Sponge in the palm of your hand.
- Lightly glide your lathered Konjac Sponge across your face using small, circular motions.
- Thoroughly rinse, and pat your face dry with a clean, dry towel.
How often can I use my Konjac Sponge to clean my face?
- Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponges are soft, and gentle enough to use everyday as a makeup remover, and facial cleansing sponge.
- Rinse clean after use with warm, running water.
- Wring of any remaining excess water.
- Store on a well-drained surface.
- Box Contains: 1 x Konjac Sponge.
- Sponge Dimensions (Dessicated): 60 mm x 25 mm*
- *Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre, Rose Pigment.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
25 out of 27 people would recommend this product14/09/2020, By DannyI can't believe I bought this, it's ridiculous, it's just a tiny sponge that feels weird. It's much smaller than the pictures would have you believe and doesn't swell up that much.22/08/2020, By ShalonaI love how soft it is and clean it makes my face feel28/05/2020, By RockUdit this with the FTN soaps. Excellent experience22/05/2020, By First bornFragrant sponge20/05/2020, By NicoleGOOD10/05/2020, By MufeedahSmaller than expected but perfect as a face sponge or for your baby. Gentle on the skin.08/05/2020, By RaynieJAbsolutely love my konjac sponge. It's the perfect amount of exfoliation for sensitive skin, not too harsh! One thing I didn't know but have since learnt from doing some research, they need to be replaced after 3 months, after 3 months mine started breaking apart, but it's completely natural and you can pop it straight into your compost headp!29/04/2020, By HappyFantastic feel26/04/2020, By CandyWorks like a pro20/04/2020, By BLove the fact that it's biodegradable. Just not what I expected and made in China not a local product.19/04/2020, By ChiiI purchased this out of curiosity and now that I have tried it won't turn back, it's super gentle on your skin, dries quickly and exfoliates really well leaving your skin feeling amazing and radiant. Would definitely recommend.04/04/2020, By BlueWorks gentle enough01/04/2020, By WinnerNice and useful28/02/2020, By ConnectFeels nice17/02/2020, By NPI was skeptical at first about needing a face sponge, I have never really used anything like this before and I am pleasantly surprised. It's so gentle and exfoliates really well, I really love it
My string broke off on the second day already though, so I had to make my own fix, but otherwise it's super08/02/2020, By CatherineVery happy with this buy. I'll be buying more to add to gifts for friends and family.29/01/2020, By RaynieJI am in love! This is one of my favourite facial sponges by far. It gently exfoliates the face and is super soft for a sensitive skin. It lathers really nicely as well. It’s quick drying and doesn’t hold water or become stinky like other sponges.15/01/2020, By SupportGood one13/01/2020, By IngridThis is the best konjac sponge I've ever used and I just love how gentle and effective it is. I use it every night to cleanse before moisturiser and bed.05/01/2020, By HelperWell done18/12/2019, By BReally good for exfoliation.18/12/2019, By MichelleA wonderful and gentle way to exfoliate.30/10/2019, By SamMakes my skin look clean and radiant30/10/2019, By PearleneGentle and effective efoliation28/10/2019, By AmySoftest little sponge ever! Feels amazing on your skin and leaves your skin feeling amazing.09/10/2019, By BronwenI love how these sponges are hard and soften in water. My skin is so nice and smooth afterwards. Little pricey, but worth it for sensitive skin.25/09/2019, By NSGentle and effective
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.