- 100% natural, plant-based facial sponge
- Gently exfoliates, and resurfaces
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Thoroughly removes makeup
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria and mould growth
- Undyed, natural colour of konjac fibres
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan friendly
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin condition.
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Gentle, Exfoliating Cleanse:
- Soak your Konjac Sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Gently wring out the excess water, and glide your Konjac Sponge across your favourite Faithful to Nature Soap Bar.
- Wet your face with the remaining warm water.
- Lather your soapy Konjac Sponge in the palm of your hand.
- Lightly glide your lathered Konjac Sponge across your face using small, circular motions.
- Thoroughly rinse, and pat your face dry with a clean, dry towel.
How often can I use my Konjac Sponge to clean my face?
- Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponges are soft, and gentle enough to use everyday as a makeup remover, and facial cleansing sponges.
- Rinse clean after use with warm, running water.
- Wring of any remaining excess water.
- Store on a well-drained surface.
- Box Contains: 1 x Konjac Sponge.
- Sponge Dimensions (Dessicated): 60 mm x 25 mm*
- *Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product06/11/2019, By BonBonHi, doesn't remove mascara. And it gets really very soft so I am not sure of how much of an exfoliant it is? So for me its a bit of a "meh" product.
30/10/2019, By SamLove it, perfect exfoliation for my sensitive skin19/10/2019, By MelGreat for gentle exfoliation09/10/2019, By BronwenI love how these sponges are hard and soften in water. My skin is so nice and smooth afterwards. Little pricey, but worth it for sensitive skin.02/10/2019, By BiniGentle exfoliation. Still have to see results over time, but I'm very impressed.26/09/2019, By DineoWhen I first purchased this, I was worried about it stripping my dry skin. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft it is. It gently exfoliates over time and is great for everyday use.13/09/2019, By JoyGentle, but effective exfoliating sponge30/08/2019, By AmeetaGentle on skin yet effective exfoliating leaving my face feeling soft.14/08/2019, By MeganLight on your skin. Good for sensitive skin. Love it.09/08/2019, By MaryxtinaMy skin looks brighter and feels softer after just a few washes with this sponge. I absolutely just love it.
08/08/2019, By CJI love my sponge! It’s beautifully soft and gentle (I have extremely sensitive skin). It’s perfect size for the face, and has a handy string to hang it to dry.06/08/2019, By CathyThis is the first time I am using an exfoliating sponge on my face and I love it! It's a perfect size and gentle enough for the face.06/08/2019, By WilmaGreat product Nice and soft on my skin14/07/2019, By QualityI got this as a gift. Love it great exfoliating. Not harsh07/07/2019, By SonjaSoft and lathers well. It is rather small though, so suited for facial use. A larger size for overall body use would be great. It lost a point due to being a bit pricey. I love that it's biodegradable though!27/06/2019, By TKEnjoying this product - it gently exfoliates without feeling harsh, but leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. I also like that it has a convenient little string for storage and hanging it to dry after use.18/06/2019, By LynI really like this sponge. Easy to use, does the job, cleanses nicely.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.