- 100% natural plant-based body sponge
- With added lavender
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Lifts up, & draws out impurities
- Helps to soften the skin
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic fibres
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria & mould growth
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s special waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Soak your konjac sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Use as a body sponge, as is or combined with your favourite natural body soap.
- Massage your skin with the konjac sponge using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat your skin dry.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Store on a well-drained surface & leave to dry.
- Oval (9.5 x 6.2 x 2.6cm).
- Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac).
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin conditions.
- Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/04/2021, By TallieOMG my skin feels wonderful after cleansing with this sponge! Big difference to my cleansing routine!28/03/2021, By LonwaboVery cute and puffy sponge. Feels so amazing on my face. Love the colour.03/02/2021, By MichiCute and compact. Swells up when you soak it for a bit. Soft exfoliation. I like it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.