- 100% natural plant-based body sponge
- With added Lavender
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Lifts up, & draws out impurities
- Helps to soften the skin
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic fibres
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria & mould growth
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s special waste-free packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Soak your konjac sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Use as a body sponge, as is or combined with your favourite natural body soap.
- Massage your skin with the konjac sponge using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat your skin dry.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Store on a well-drained surface & leave to dry.
- Oval (9.5 x 6.2 x 2.6cm).
- Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac).
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin conditions.
- Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product14/12/2021, By tuesdaysquishy sensual awesomeness, total treat for the face. i am not sure i'd pay R99 for it though. very happy to have gotten it on special. also not sure how hygienic it is to keep using the same one if it doesn't dry out properly after use and stands for any given time. it does feel very nice, i'll give it that. id be happy if i got it as a gift.07/12/2021, By ShelleyBought as a gift because I love these sponges so much07/12/2021, By Caitlinit feels lovely to wash my face, especially after removing makeup. it isn't too harsh on the skin. Takes some extra effort to get it completely clean after using.04/12/2021, By LouiseSquidgy delight, absolutely love it!26/11/2021, By MarlenaMost ridiculously small sponge I have ever seen! Is it a toy or is it to wipe an ant's bum? So small what am I supposed to use it for? Even at special of R39 it is too much. Won't want it for free as it cannot be used on the body. Various fragrances, but NO SMELL whatsoever even in the packaging!21/09/2021, By GlendaAbsolutely love this sponge. I wasn't too sure when I first got it, but after using it I am so glad that I bought it. It is soft yet exfoliates really well. Also now a firm favourite.21/04/2021, By TallieOMG my skin feels wonderful after cleansing with this sponge! Big difference to my cleansing routine!28/03/2021, By LonwaboVery cute and puffy sponge. Feels so amazing on my face. Love the colour.03/02/2021, By MichiCute and compact. Swells up when you soak it for a bit. Soft exfoliation. I like it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.