- Pure plant-based konjac body sponge
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- Silky soft texture, pH balanced
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin & babies’ skin
- Helps to hydrate & soften the skin
- Promotes healthy circulation
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic fibres
- 100% biodegradable & plastic-free
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria & mould growth
- Certified Vegan
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
- Soak your konjac sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Use as a body sponge, as is or combined with your favourite natural body soap.
- Massage your skin with the konjac sponge using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat your skin dry.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Hang dry using attached string to extend longevity.
- Oval (9.5 x 6.2 x 2.6cm)
- Expands when wet
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre.
- Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, printed with plant-based inks. No plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
9 out of 12 people would recommend this product17/02/2021, By LonwaboWas shocked to see how hard the sponge was when it arrived and it mentioned gentle exfoliation. Only to find out that it needed water LOL! Love how it feels on my skin, use it on my toddler too. Foams so nicely just wish it was a bit bigger, since it talks about it being a body sponge.08/01/2021, By CarmenIt's nothing wow. It does the same job as a normal soft sponge, but it's biodegradable so that's cool.04/01/2021, By YashneeAs per other reviews it is on the small side for an adult Body sponge. However, I purchased with the intention of using it on my toddler. It’s perfect for her. It did disintegrate quite quickly though which was disappointing.06/12/2020, By kateWas very pleased with this at first. Size was fine as a face sponge. But after a couple of weeks of daily use it started disintegrating, so can't say its good value.11/11/2020, By ZanaI found the sponge too small...03/11/2020, By NatashaPeople, if everybody says it is small, believe it! Think soap size! I love the sponge itself, but it really needs to be bigger.24/10/2020, By JoyWorks well for manual exfoliating22/10/2020, By VanessaThe sponge is on the small side but I really like it. Already have the konjac facial sponge . Gentle on the skin and love that they are natural plant based sponges.20/10/2020, By BerniseNice sponge since it is biodegradable but I agree with the other reviews- it is too small for a comfortable wash, especially for men15/10/2020, By CarmenIt works quite ok, but very small for a body sponge28/09/2020, By LeenSmaller than I expected, but otherwise it's good26/09/2020, By SeaNice product with it being natural etc. Love the concept. But it's way too small for a body sponge. Didn't realize it was going to be so small. Looks much bigger in the picture. I realize dimensions are given but I didn't check them. So was a waste of money with it being so expensive. Would definitely buy a larger size if available.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.