- Pure plant-based konjac body sponge
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- Silky soft texture, pH balanced
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin & babies’ skin
- Helps to hydrate & soften the skin
- Promotes healthy circulation
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic fibres
- 100% biodegradable & plastic-free
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria & mould growth
- Certified Vegan
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
- Soak your konjac sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Use as a body sponge, as is or combined with your favourite natural body soap.
- Massage your skin with the konjac sponge using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat your skin dry.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Hang dry using attached string to extend longevity.
- Oval (9.5 x 6.2 x 2.6cm)
- Expands when wet
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre.
- Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, printed with plant-based inks. No plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/10/2020, By VanessaThe sponge is on the small side but I really like it. Already have the konjac facial sponge . Gentle on the skin and love that they are natural plant based sponges.20/10/2020, By BerniseNice sponge since it is biodegradable but I agree with the other reviews- it is too small for a comfortable wash, especially for men15/10/2020, By CarmenIt works quite ok, but very small for a body sponge28/09/2020, By LeenSmaller than I expected, but otherwise it's good26/09/2020, By SeaNice product with it being natural etc. Love the concept. But it's way too small for a body sponge. Didn't realize it was going to be so small. Looks much bigger in the picture. I realize dimensions are given but I didn't check them. So was a waste of money with it being so expensive. Would definitely buy a larger size if available.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.