- Natural plant-based konjac body sponge with added bamboo charcoal
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- Silky soft texture, pH balanced
- Helps to hydrate & soften the skin
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Charcoal draws out impurities & excess oils
- Charcoal refines pores
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No synthetic fibres
- 100% biodegradable & plastic-free
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria & mould growth
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
- Soak your konjac sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Use as a body sponge, as is or combined with your favourite natural body soap.
- Massage your skin with the konjac sponge using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat your skin dry.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Hang dry using attached string to extend longevity.
- Oval (9.5 x 6.2 x 2.6cm)
- Expands when wet
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre, Activated Bamboo Charcoal.
- Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, printed with plant-based inks. No plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
9 out of 14 people would recommend this product28/06/2021, By TK_ZAI love this sponge! I use it on my face rather than my body & it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and refined.13/04/2021, By vdvSponge is more a facial sponge than a body - small sponge10/04/2021, By LeighAbsolutely beautiful feel on the sponge but the downfall on the sponge is the size, it should be called face sponge I stead. For the body it should be double the length and width, and at least have a little rough side on one side for you feet... Hopefully the supplier decides to make a change I wanna be the first to know then I will be the best customer to faithful to Nature, promoting the product.... I'm sure alot of you feel the same....17/03/2021, By GillA little too small and too soft for a body sponge.07/02/2021, By AshQuite small, more of a face sponge than a body sponge.
Quite soothing, very soft when wet, yet feels absorbent.
It may be good for face cleansing/removing makeup.
Did tear after around a month, but avoid wringing it dry and it should be fine.13/01/2021, By SaireeshaI have keratosis pilaris and sensitive skin, this sponge helped to soothe my inflammation. Would have preferred it slightly bigger.10/12/2020, By SamanthaThe sponge is soft and seemed to have made a difference to my blackheads.08/11/2020, By NixIt was smaller and less abrasive than expected , but Ive come to love using it in the shower with my face cleansing routine and the charcoal colour looks very earthy19/10/2020, By KarenI was expecting this to behave like the Buff Puff I used in the 80's.
It's not anywhere near as abrasive.
Not sure it actually is abrasive at all - to be honest.
But I am using it as it's great for squishing into the contours of your face and cleaning thoroughly. Especially the eye area.
All the mascara residue is removed.
Glad I got he charcoal colour one.16/10/2020, By GeorgieUnfortunately, this sponge is just too small. I'll be keeping it because, "waste not, what not". But, I would not recommend it. I would try and find something larger or invest in some type of cloth instead. I also find it doesn't dry very well even when left in the sun. Would recommend it as a travel bag sponge but not an everyday one.16/10/2020, By GeorgieUnfortunately, this sponge is just too small. I'll be keeping it because, "waste not, what not". But, I would not recommend it. I would try and find something larger or invest in some type of cloth instead. I also find it doesn't dry very well even when left in the sun. Would recommend it as a travel bag sponge but not an everyday one.08/10/2020, By GabriellaThis sponge is so cool, I use it to gently exfoliate the skin on my face, so the small size suits my needs. It's rough when dry, but smoother, for gentle exfoliation, when wet. I love how it feels to squish it between your fingers!07/10/2020, By MartinI have big hands and can't hardly grip it. Was hoping it will expand as specified but is minimal. About the size of a small bar of soap.28/09/2020, By LeenSmaller than I expected, but otherwise it's good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.