- Eco-friendly toothbrushes made from 100% sustainable materials
- Totally plant-based oral hygiene for children
- Biodegradable bamboo handle
- Hour-glass grip is easy for small hands to handle
- Bristles made from 100% castor oil
- Gentle on gums, tough on cavities
- Wavey bristles clean those hard-to-reach places
- Effectively removes plaque for bright, white smiles
- Thoroughly cleans between the teeth
- Cleans chewing surfaces
- Helps to prevent tooth decay, and bad breath
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature Toothbrushes are boxed in FSC certified sustainable kraft card.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to the bristles.
- Brush in small, circular motions over each tooth.
- Don’t forget to brush your cheeks, gums, tongue and palate!
- Store vertically, with the bristles on top to extend lifespan.
- Age Range: 3-9 years old
- Handle Length: 14 cm
- Handle Width: 1,1 cm
- Bristle Strength: Medium
- FSC Certified Bamboo, Polyamide 1010*.
- *Made using 100% castor oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
1 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/08/2019, By HelanaI previously bought Simply Bamboo kids toothbrushes which were great, and switched to the clear ones since the bristles are biodegradable. Turns out the bristles are really hard and not suitable for kids' toothbrushes. Really disappointed.30/07/2019, By Jeanne-MariNice thick handle (which is good for small hands) and medium to soft bristles. Not bad at the price. Will definitely order these again!30/07/2019, By ClaireThought as this is a kid's toothbrush, it would have soft bristles, but it has medium bristles. I would prefer a soft bristle option (for adults as well!), as this is what most dentists would recommend to prevent enamel damage.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.