- Pure natural hemp powder
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Low in calories, high in nutrients
- An amazing plant-based protein source
- A complete protein, containing all essential amino acids
- Naturally gluten-free
- High in edistin, a protein that your body uses to make antibodies and enzymes
- High in dietary fibre, easy to digest (non-bloating)
- High in omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids, for heart health, brain health & immunity
- Assists with weight management, muscle repair & recovery, building of lean muscle
- Blend into smoothies & juices, add to soups, stews, curries or yoghurt
Please Note: While hemp and marijuana do come from the same plant, you will not get “high” by ingesting hemp seed powder. Hemp doesn’t contain the active component THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in the high levels found in marijuana, and therefore it does not have a narcotic effect.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Hemp seed powder
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 553kJ
- Protein: 31.56g
- Carbohydrate: 8.67g
- of which total sugar: 1.5g
- Total fat: 48.75g
- of which saturated fat: 4.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 5.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 38.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 4g
- Total sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.