- Natural raw hazelnuts
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- High in B vitamins & folate
- A great source of vitamin E
- Rich in healthy monounsaturated fats (roughly 75%)
- High in dietary fibre
Top Tip: Add a dash of cacao powder to your hazelnuts before blending them into a creamy nut butter. This will give you a delightful hazelnut-choc spread that’s healthier than the ordinary supermarket hazel spreads.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product contains tree nuts, and is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, ground nuts, soy bean derivatives, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Hazelnut kernels
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 629kJ
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- of which total sugar: 3.5g
- Total fat: 58.5g
- of which saturated fat: 6.1g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 48.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 11g
- Sodium: 12mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.